Welcome the virtual trade show 2020 by EPCH.
Discover now our Indian furniture and decoration. Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts (EPCH) is an apex body of handicrafts exporters for promotion of exports of Handicrafts from country and projecting India’s image abroad as a reliable supplier of high quality of handicrafts goods & services and ensured various measures keeping in view the observance of international standards and specification. The great Indian fair for gifts and crafts (IHGF) Delhi Fair presents a wide variety of:
- Furniture- furniture hardware accessories
- Decorative Articles and Giftware- Figures, miniatures, boxes
- Home furnishings- Home textile, linens, made-ups
- Garden ornaments- lawn accessories
- Bathroom accessories
- Carpets- Rugs and floorings
- Educational games- trophies, games, educational toys
- Fashion jewellery- bags, scarves, ties, fashion compliments
- Festive décor
- Lamps and lighting- chandeliers, lampshades, lanterns
- Luggage- bags and travel goods
- Sustainable products- jute, cane, bamboo, natural fibres
- Art and frames- mirrors, prints, art wall
- Ethnic crafts- museum sources, Indian artefacts and treasures
- Home textiles- handlooms, designer textiles, needle crafts, embellishment collectibles
Whatever your project, IHGF Indian Handicrafts & Gifts Fair is the virtual fair that accompanies you. We help you discover new products, services, innovations …
The virtual tradeshow product collection reflects a rich heritage of traditional Indian manufacturing mixed with a wealth of new products and innovative designs. Our sectors being jewellery Decoration Fireplace fashion furniture Fashion accessories and Decorative articles Crafts Sustainable development Watchmaking festival Decorative objects which is conducted half yearly and reaches the international market. As our Indian handicraft cannot be conducted as scheduled in India Exposition Mart, Greater Noida due to Covid-19, this year IHGF Indian Handicrafts & Gifts Fair new edition will be through virtual tradeshow. EPCH will conduct the virtual tradeshow through virtual stand which is space that simulates a professional environment known as the physical stands of a trade show. Along with the virtual living room i.e. online platform that allows you to visit a living room virtually as if you were there physically. Like physical fairs, virtual fairs aim to bring together a large number of exhibitors and visitors from an industry. The two main differences are that virtual lounges are always open, and that professionals will be able to meet B to B without having to travel.
EPCH represents Indian handicraft goods designed and developed in a non-industrial context, by a person who masters the entire production and marketing chain. Virtual tradeshow’s handicraft defined as opposed to industrial or mass production. Indian Handicrafts are part of the traditional culture of the people because their origins date back to pre-industrial times. EPCH is passionate about offering you good quality handicraft jewellery that offers a perfect balance between timeless and contemporary classics and the most daring and lively pieces of this season. The latest collection embraces the variety of colours in your wardrobe to instantly give you a new style, from exhilarating earrings, necklaces and watches to indulgent pendants, bracelets and rings, which have been elegantly designed with semi stones -precious. EPCH’s Indian handicrafts have an aesthetic (for example, a decorative painting), ritual (a mask) or functional (a vase to put water in) purpose. Its conception combines design with art. Currently, crafts have to compete with industrial products which, most of the time, try to imitate the appearance of handicrafts. The main advantage of industrial products is their low cost due to their mass production. During this confinement period, users have the possibility of carrying out certain procedures online and of sending any request:
Via our website:
EPCH supports the sustainable development of the Indian handicraft industry. EPCH’s traditional crafts of Virtual jewellery fair call on techniques, skills and specialized traditional knowledge often very old which are transmitted from generation to generation. Handicrafts can be traditional cultural expressions in terms of aesthetics, appearance or style, or traditional knowledge in terms of the skills and know-how necessary for their creation that are representations or expressions that symbolize craft culture; cover a wide range of products made from raw materials taken from sustainable resources whose distinctive characters can be useful, aesthetic, artistic, creative, cultural, decorative, functional, traditional, symbolic and important.
In light of the recent coronavirus epidemic, we are closely monitoring developments with local and national authorities as Virtual tradeshow is a strategic event that will reach all trades and markets across the globe and is a solid basis for developing your activities on social networks, forums and platforms, demonstrate the preponderant role that you occupy in your sector of activity. As an exhibitor or customer, you benefit from exclusive advantages! Display a showcase of your know-how through a unique concept. Promote your products to all the decision-makers who visit our virtual tradeshow: users, buyers, decision-makers, managers and all trades. Position yourself in new markets and internationally. For further information, please contact customer service.
EPCH’s Virtual jewellery is a new generation jewellery collection that desecrates jewellery made of precious stones, semi-precious stones and handicraft combining quality, price and choice. Replacing a physical conference program with a virtual one is perhaps the easiest thing as the show organizers bring: a place where exhibitors and visitors can meet; exhibitors can present their products; exhibitors can lecture and visitors can attend; contact databases enabling communication and bringing in a large number of visitors; contact databases for contacting exhibitors / main players in a market. With the help of EPCH for upcoming IHGF Indian Handicrafts & Gifts Fair we help choosing and configuring the right tools for you, managing email reminders and promotion of the event.
EPCH’s virtual tradeshow fair for Indian handicraft is a good networking platform capable of creating meetings and exchanges like at a trade show or a physical event. We present you other reasons we’ve organized a virtual fair at your convenience:
- Gain visibility and develop a close B to B relationship- the virtual living room is an effective means of natural referencing which makes it possible to be visible and omnipresent on the Web. Far from the telephone contact or the form, it creates a relationship of proximity and trust between visitors and exhibitors of the show, who can see and interact live through audio-video chat.
- Enhance and modernize your brand image:-thanks to new communication techniques and new technologies that require the installation of an online lounge, your business will gain notoriety and attract a young and very connected audience. The virtual fair is therefore a good way to show that the company is adapting to innovations and mastering new communication technologies.
- Create an eco-responsible event: virtual fairs generate no travel costs, stand rental is much cheaper, and the same is true for communication costs since all creations are immaterial. Thus, in addition to reducing your travel and your expenses, the online fair is ecological. Setting up an online fair requires a lot of organization beforehand and a perfect mastery of the platform. EPCH leaves nothing to chance, set up a retro-planning for invitations, communication and the creation of stands.
If you are a physical fair organizer, switching to the virtual fair will bring you many advantages such as guaranteed profitability, expanded geographic coverage, safety for people, quality leads for your customers. Convincing your clients to exhibit on your virtual show will be much less complex than for a physical show for various reasons like low staff costs, stand customized to their image, zero logistics, convivial exchanges with visitors, accurate visit statistics.
EPCH optimizes the acquisition of visitors who will have many reasons to be seduced by your virtual lounge:
- Accessible 24h / 24h
- No travel
- Simple navigation
- Optimized search tools
- No risk to people
- Access the virtual lounge via your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Visitors and exhibitors can chat together for information.
- Visitors can schedule an appointment with exhibitors.
- Exhibitors can add photos and videos to promote their business.
- Get visitor information and calculate your ROI.
- Visitors access information quickly.